Spartan, Inc. fabricates and delivers quality above ground FIREGUARD® storage tanks.
- FIREGUARD® was the first AST of its design to obtain a UL listing for secondary containment
- FIREGUARD®’s secondary containment can be tested on-site with standard testing procedures.
- FIREGUARD®’s exterior steel wall provides superior weatherability and low-cost maintenance. Unlike concrete, cracking or spalling will never be a problem
- FIREGUARD®’s unique thermal insulation material is 75% lighter than concrete; reducing shipping, installation, and relocation costs.
- FIREGUARD® technology is patented under U.S Patent #5695089 and # 5809650 for “Lightweight Double Wall Storage Tank”
- FIREGUARD® is a UL approved core component for the 2244 system Listing
- UL 2080 Listing “Fire-Resistant” Tank
UL 2085 Listing ” Protected” Tank
Both the Inner and Outter steel tanks are built to UL standards
Uniform Fire Code UFC- Article 79 as a “Protected Tanks”
UL 2244 Aboveground Flammable Liquid Tank System
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 30 and 30A
International Fire Code (IFC) 2000-Chapter 34
Ballistics protection per UFC Article 79, and per UL2085
California Air Resources Board (CARB) testing requirements for air emissions
Steel Tank Institute (STI) Standards F-941 for Thermally Insulated Aboveground Storage Tanks
711 E. 46th Street
Lubbock, Texas 79404
3030 M Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Give Us A Call